The Kid's Day is a special event Monterrey Open whose main objective is the promotion of sports in children.
Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with the players and participate in different activities, among which the circuit court and all kind of fun .
Date: Saturday, March 29
Hours: 8:00 am to 1:30 pm ( closed 12:30 show )
Location: Sonoma Club
*Coupons available at the box office and on Facebook!
Print your coupon
Children will participate in different circuits , coordinated by a tennis specialist academy. Participation in these have limited capacity , and are designed for children between 6 and 14 years.
Players will get together with the children in a room for photos and autographs, on the track and in the closing.
* Wear sportswear
* Tennis are required to enter the courts.
* Do not forget your sunblock
* Tennis are requiered to enter the circuits.
* Recommended to bring your racket.
• 8:00 onwards – Kid's entry : They are given pass for control within circuits.
• 8:00 to 12:30 - Circuits courts ( as assigned schedule )
Attractions : face painting, inflatable bungee , clowns , magicians etc .
• 10:30 am and 11:30 - Signatures autograph
• 12:30 to 1:15 - Show Closing - Closing Event .
To control the attendees it is recommended to print your coupon from Facebook or picked up at the box office . ( One coupon per child [ 3-16 ] , whether or not participating in circuits)
Attendees should show up early the day of the event, to redeem coupon for a bracelet of access circuits and is assigned a schedule. This same bracelet will be used for t -shirt and snack .
The bracelet will be used to :
1. Circuits - only children between 6 and 14
2. T -shirt
3 . Beverage
4 . Snack